True love

I have asked my friends what topics or subjects they would like me to write about in my blogs,yes i will write a blog about friends maybe later this week and I will name names so you know who you are, this blog is about my sexuality and whether anything has changed since I began my transition or now I am on hormone therapy
In my previous life I would have been described as straight or heterosexual until I was in my early 20's when I experimented and once Angie had been named and born then possibly would say I was bisexual but I never wanted a relationship with a man I was never attracted to men in that way and found it hard talking or even being myself around men I was a lot more comfortable around other girls, but I was even back then very feminine with my mannerisms and could open up and just be myself around other women that I could never do with men I always had more friends that were women than men......
Now I live full time as a woman and I am on hormone therapy my sexuality now would be described as lesbian yes I am a gay woman I am still attracted to women that hasn't changed at all, I would love to find a lovely woman to share my life with share my transition with and someone I can give my heart to willingly who will take very good care of it knowing I will do the same with her, I am not sure I have a type as such just a lovely woman who I get on with can talk openly with share laughs with and will have my back always, just the same as I will do for her that's just the way I am...... there are times when I am lonely and would love to have that special woman who can help me smile after a trying day, yes someone to wake up next to, someone who will love to hear my voice and yes someone who I can say good night or good morning to, I want to have the same someone I love hearing her voice who I can put a smile on her face after a bad day someone I can make laugh and share giggles with, even do silly things together when spend the day with or even a few hours,I enjoy cooking as my lovely friend Lizzie will tell you that is something me and my lovely woman could do together or just chat with me as I am cooking that lovely woman who can share a bottl of wine or something else with, spend evenings......weekend......days with her instead of being lonely and cooking for one most days and coming home to an empty flat, I do enjoy chatting with my friends on Facebook or texts but it's not the same as having that lovely woman to share with or make time for her and me I really would love to find that sweet lovely beautiful woman who will love want and miss me for me, the transition can be hard enough but knowing there is someone there that loves me and supports me in the same way I would do can make all the difference when have a not so good day or a frustrating day am sure she will pick me up and give me a hug even say nothing as sometimes we wouldn't need words as our actions will be more than enough 
Love Angie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transition

3 Years and counting

even more surprises