changes

I saw some pictures of myself this evening some were only taken last year in April and May and i cant believe how much i have changed, I look so different and that is not even a year ago yet i am looking younger and better than i have ever looked in my life,Yes i am also feeling so much happier than i ever thought possible
I received a comment on some pictures i posted about 4 months ago from my friend Lacey who said i was developing nicely especially in my face and at the time i wasn't sure that anything had changed,but i can now see for myself how i am developing into the woman i have always been,Yes i have always been a woman i have tried for too many years to be someone i was never meant to be and that for me took something an experience i would never wish on my worst enemy to go through and one i know i will never go through ever again but it took that shock for me to realise i didn't want to live a lie or pretend to be someone i was never ever meant to be.
When i started my hormone therapy last May i had no expectations and its still the same, i have no idea how i will continue to develop and what changes are to follow in the coming weeks and months as i continue my journey of transition,yet it is something that i am really excited about and hope there are even more changes to come in the coming weeks,even my best friend and twin (not biological) Kim has said that i am developing nicely which is very pleasing that Kim has noticed especially as we spend quite alot of time together,my skin is softer it looks and feels better than it has done in many years, and i know i am going through a second puberty now i am on the right hormones and my body skin hair and emotions are evolving as i change and develop into a woman,there are times when my confidence is not where i want it to be but doesn't take long for my confidence to be back where i want or where it should be, even my remarks i make when am out with Kim are becoming known as Angie-isms and i am trying to not over-think anything,I have in the past spent too much time over-thinking and delayed doing things but i took the step to finally be my true self a year ago and i have no regrets i know it was the right time and i had been receiving more support than i ever thought i would even to the point where i was being encouraged to take the first step and be free to finally be the person i was meant to be even destined to be,I have never considered myself to be brave but Kim and others have told me they think i am very brave which i will accept as a huge compliment all day every day.
There are other changes which are not physical or emotional,I have found myself opening up during the times i have spent with Kim this year more than i have done in the past,I trust Kim completely and we have the kind of conversations that best friends have and we just open up with each other, I have found myself being very relaxed and comfortable opening up to Kim and she has done the same with me,Kim only ever sees me as a woman and as Angie and that is a massive positive regardless of how i look or whether i have put my make up on,as much as i love doing my make up and looking my best there are times when its good to not have to put so much make up on and can dress more casual and all i will say is thank you Kim you are a true friend.
The future for me is very bright and i am moving in the right direction, I have some many wonderful things to look forward to whether that's tomorrow morning when i wake up, over the coming weekend or in the weeks and months to come, the one thing i do know is that its going to be an exciting time and will have many photo opportunities and will be able to see for myself how i am changing and developing. Long may it continue as i grow develop and become the woman i was destined to be.
Lots of Love 
Angie
xxxxxxxxxxxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transition

3 Years and counting

even more surprises