even more surprises

I have been debating for the last few days on what my next blog should be about and whether to start doing a more daily or weekly blog like a diary version but online,and will leave that up for discussion as for now personally will write as and when but as have been ill for most of the week and finally starting to feel like a human being again,i am now up for writing this blog.
I have to say that as important as it is to hopefully change how people perceive anyone that is trans and living in the gender they should have been born in,i know from personal experience that i also should think or start to think differently and not just assume or expect the worst when i get so many surprises from so many different people who may only meet me the once,there are times when i need to change how i think instead of expecting the worst just go with it hold my head high and smile,i got in a lift a couple of weeks ago quite late and was after midnight and there was someone in the lift who i didn't know yet i was surprised when he said good evening love and just accepted me as a woman,why i was surprised i am not really sure but it was still lovely being addresses as love,yes typical yorkshire greeting but made my day and pleasantly surprised.
i do want to say a huge thank you to Sean (hope spelt it right) it was so lovely chatting with you on thursday and nice to answer your questions and get me thinking about different things and a pleasure to share the time with you and introduce myself and know that we can discuss everything again in the coming weeks when go play pool in the coming weeks maybe even have another latte,it was also nice talking about more than just transgender issues and knowing that we can have a laugh and joke without taking offence,there are times when we are talking about serious issues but also times when i can show a lighter more humorous side to my personality.
There is more to me than just being a trans woman i have a warm friendly funny personality that some people don't see or don't want to see if people take time to get to know me they will see who i am and that includes my sense of humour,a couple of weeks ago i met Anthony who did some filming for his university degree and there was also a sit down interview during the filming he got to see my humour and how me and Kim are when we are out and about but that's how we are all the time,we are more like twin sisters than anything and love how we are,Naseem has told me that i always make her laugh but Naseem makes that very easy when i see her,Naseem puts me at my ease and i can just be myself when am at arden clinic having my treatment with her and that's how Naseem is with me that i can just very natural that's a huge compliment to Naseem as i am not so relaxed and comfortable with everyone,I am also the same with Shelley and yes i have legs thankfully not sure what i would do without my legs but apparently it's meant as a compliment and will accept compliments all day everyday.
I have another appointment booked with Naseem in a couple of weeks and looking forward to having a catch up as much as i am the treatment,i am sure there will be a few things to catch up on and maybe even have some gossip but that's a girl thing,and will be going to play pool again in the coming weeks and have time to chat with Sean whilst am there,i am for now taking it one day at a time and not planning to many things...
Lots of Love 
Angie 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

  1. Great blog Angie, its great how you share your experience of life.
    I have begun blogging, but had a bit of a writers block since new year, hoping to change that.
    Been learning hints and tips,though.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Terry
      am happy to read your lovely words and glad you're enjoying my blogs hope will get to enjoy and comment on my new blog that i will be writing shortlty xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Transition

3 Years and counting