now for something different

DAY............  Wednesday
DATE..........   02 March 2016
TIME..........    04:20 AM 
WHAT DOES THE O STAND FOR....... Oh My God Its Too Early,Can I Go Back To Bed Please
PLACE........   Leeds West Yorkshire
ANY NERVES......... No None At All
WHY NOT NERVOUS...... I Am Not Sure,Nothing To Be Nervous About Really
SERIOUSLY YOU MUST HAVE BEEN NERVOUS............ No I Wasn't At All 
WEATHER..... Windy and Cold,Cold.Cold......... Its bloody Freezing.
SEASON........  Feels Like Winter, Its Meant To Be Spring Ain't It
ACTION.........  Changing Battery On Car 
REASON........  Car Wouldn't Start and Needed To Get To Work
APPEARANCE........ Hair Done,Make Up On Nice Skirt,Shirt Thick Tights,Boots And Coat
DIFFICULTY...... Changing Battery With Hair Blowing In My Eyes,And Still Dark 
NERVOUS........ For Some Reason NO 
ON TIME........ YES Thankfully 
FIRST DAY AT WORK AS A WOMAN....... Yes It Was
NOT NERVOUS ? ..... No Not Nervous
REALLY ?.............      Yes Really 
CONFIDENT...... YES I WAS 
REALLY ?....... YES REALLY
COME ON YOU MUST HAVE BEEN NERVOUS............ NO I WASN'T NERVOUS 
CHAPERONE.......... Yes i had a chaperone for the duty i was doing
RESPONSE FROM PEOPLE....... Never Noticed Anything But Positivety 
GOOD DAY........... Yes The Best Day In So Many Ways
ANYTHING NEW......... Found Myself The Real True ME
LEARN ANYTHING........ Yes Believe In Myself More
ANYTHING MORE TO ADD......Yes My Sense Of Humour Even Better Than Ever Before
BE HONEST NOW YOU WERE NERVOUS WEREN'T YOU..........  NO NO NO I WAS NOT NERVOUS AT ALL ENOUGH ALREADY 

A year ago today i walked into work as a woman for the very first time,everyone at work had been informed what was happening with me and they knew i would be starting my transition,it was a very good day and i enjoyed every minute of my time at work that day,it was a high that i would never get from anything else no matter what i could or would try and haven't tried that much,For the the first time in my life i felt something i had never felt before something i am not sure i could describe or even name,but will try i was alive awake i was finally ME not someone other people expected me to be or wanted me to be but the real ME,that woman who had been for so long inside me that had been trying to come out yet hadn't not just for one reason but for more than just one,this time it was different i knew in my heart and my soul it was right,everything just clicked and fell in place,i am not sure why i was not nervous but my first day i got more support and compliments than i thought i would ever have and it made a difference to my first day as the real true ME,it is a day i will never forget and can remember most of it even now.

Having a laugh with the passengers on the bus i was driving and then having a laugh with my sister on my break talking about how cold my legs were even tho i was wearing thick tights and trying to light a cigarette in the wind didn't dampen my day or how much i enjoyed every second,i never thought i would know true happiness yet a year ago today i found it and found it inside ME maybe i should have looked inside me first and not tried to find it in other things or other people,that is a lesson i have learnt and not too late 

Lots of Love 
Angie 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transition

3 Years and counting

even more surprises