I am now starting my 5th month on hormone therapy and my transition is going quite well,not sure I will ever get used to stomach cramps but they are not so bad uncomfortable but not so painful maybe I will be lucky and they won't get any worse,I am developing into the woman I should be and very happy with how I am becoming a woman and now the HRT is kicking in even more and there has been some pleasant surprises over last couple of weeks.
even more surprises
I have been debating for the last few days on what my next blog should be about and whether to start doing a more daily or weekly blog like a diary version but online,and will leave that up for discussion as for now personally will write as and when but as have been ill for most of the week and finally starting to feel like a human being again,i am now up for writing this blog. I have to say that as important as it is to hopefully change how people perceive anyone that is trans and living in the gender they should have been born in,i know from personal experience that i also should think or start to think differently and not just assume or expect the worst when i get so many surprises from so many different people who may only meet me the once,there are times when i need to change how i think instead of expecting the worst just go with it hold my head high and smile,i got in a lift a couple of weeks ago quite late and was after midnight and there was someone in the lift who i didn...
Comments
Post a Comment